- Person All Ages
Australia’s #1 Outdoor Dining Experience on Water
Living life outdoors replenishes mind and body. So when you combine nature, delicious local produce and a gathering of your favourite people you convert moments that are often gone in a flash into cherished memories. (Minimum Group Size is four persons at $195.00 per head) (Our intimate picnic for two is $550 per couple)
And the best part is…
We do everything for you.
Just arrive at your elegant setting on water and enjoy!
A Blue Ginger Picnics on Water is a fantastic choice for families and friends celebrating a birthday, baby shower, hens night, wedding breakfast or special milestone. Imagine the excitement when your guest of honour realises you’ve done this for them. Expect hugs, kisses and sometimes tears as you take in the gorgeous setting and stunning view.
It’s your opportunity to switch off, relax and reconnect with nature, local food and each other.
Why Dine Alfresco on the Tweed River?
The Tweed, which sits in a fertile crater of an extinct volcano, is just 10 minutes south of the Gold Coast and 35 minutes north of Byron Bay. We invite you to take the road less travelled and explore the delicious local produce, stunning landscapes and reduced crowds that make The Tweed a gourmet traveller’s dream destination.
We’ve taken a quintessential Australian activity, picnicking, and incorporated the elegance and glamour of its historical French roots to create Australia’s number one outdoor dining experience for small groups.
DETAILS OF YOUR BLUE GINGER PICNICS ON WATER EXPERIENCE
• On water with amazing 360 mountain and river views onboard a comfortable and ultra-roomy river boat.
• A delicious spread of 100% local and seasonal produce (organic where available).
• Select from a Brunch, Lunch or Sunset menu
• Vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free options available.
• Chilled filtered water is provided.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol (glasses and ice provided).
• We’ve choses our soothing blue and white nautical inspired Summer setting.
• Kick off your shoes and step onto the cozy handwoven rugs.
• Nestle into the plush velour cushions and take in your beautiful view.
• A recycled barn-door picnic table is set with local hand-built ceramic tableware, stem-less glasses and linen napkins.
• Throws and blankets are provided in cooler weather.
• Once you’re booked, leave everything to us.
• We take care of all the important details so you can take all the credit.
• We recommend allowing at least two hours to linger, relax and reconnect with each other.
Wet Weather Policy:
While we’re fortunate to enjoy over 300 sunny days a year in The Tweed, it does rain. A final weather confirmation is conducted the day prior to your booking.
In the event of severe weather we offer a number of wet weather alternatives such as sheltered locations or creating a setup in your accommodation. If wet weather is predicted for your booking date, a team member will contact you to discuss options.